Sunday Morning Worship
After the service we have Sunday School classes for adults and kids!
On Sunday evenings our middle school and high school age kids meet for youth from 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm.
On Wednesday evening Christ First, a women’s Bible Study, meets from 6:00 pm – 7:00 pm.
At 6:00 pm we have a Bible Study, and a program for elementary aged students.
Where to find us.
What to Expect
- Biblically Based – we believe the Bible to be the inspired word of God, and the foundation for both our beliefs and practices.
- Focused on the Great Commission – Our greatest task is to make disciples, and we will be fearless in our efforts.
- Welcoming – The people who are not here are as important as the ones who are.
- Worshiping – Vibrant worship is essential to our discipleship.
- Working – Everyone is important, and everyone has a job. It is the pastor’s job to equip and encourage the congregation for ministry.
- A Community – As a family of faith we recognize the relationships we form are far more important than the events or programs we offer.